Wednesday 2 January 2013

Our Big Year

Thank you 2012.

You shocked us with such a life changing event. We weren't shocked for very long! Honestly, I couldn't imagine life without them, and Jordan and Amali.

So of course we had our wonderful triple blessing, we also had our first born start school. Jordan did such an amazing job of prep, he has made some lovely friends and really made us proud. I'm amazed at his Maths brain. He must get that from his Grandfather who was a Qantas accountant all his life! His teacher was wonderful, and as long as she stays at their school, she will teach the other 4 too! It has been lovely to see Jordan with his little brothers and sister these holidays. He is often found lying on the floor with them chatting away to them and showing a beautiful interest in them.

Miss Amali sure has grown up! She is loving her big sister role and is very good at it, but I had been noticing how she is very much over people saying 'oh wow, you've got triplets!' and 'aren't you lucky you've got 3 little babies'. She has heard it too much! I have made a conscious decision to make sure I invite her little friends over often. We recently did a cupcake decorating morning. Lots of fun and lots of mess.

In other 2012 events, Daniel went to Thailand with his younger brother, we bought (another) new car, we WON our amazing kitchen, we gained lovely new friends and lost some old ones, and Daniel and I notched up another year together :)

Here's a quick flick back through some favourite shots of 2012.

 The photo that turned our life upside down!!

 Yet another flood! Lets hope this summer is drier!

 5th of May 2012. My Dad's birthday. My wonderful friends Wedding Day. The day we won our kitchen!
Before

After

 My little soccer star!


 Profile pics. Around 19 weeks

My favourite maternity shot

One of my favourites

The first time I saw this image it made me cry, they were coming to meet their new babies


 She was soooooooo excited. Can you tell?

 Triple cuddles. We made the front page of the paper

 Taking our pumpkins home

 They were so teeny!

 My older pumpkins x

Pure love. The way they were in the womb. Dan will be getting this image tattooed
Photo courtesy Anya Maria Photography
 Amali at the start of 2012 and towards the end of 2012

Jordan at the start of 2012 and the first day of 2013

 Me with my girls 

My life xxx

Wishing everyone a happy, safe and healthy 2013, thank you for ALL your support in 2012!

2 comments: